We all want to save time in the kitchen, and now a new way to stir-fry has arrived. This method can be used on vegetables, rice, chicken, ground meat, anything you want to combine and cook together is now easier than ever. You will be the new pampered chef creating a meal that is complete all in one skillet or wok and made so easily with Sriracha Stix or Seasoning Stix. Don’t be surprised if you feel like fireworks of flavor are going off in your mouth as you enjoy the dish... it can definitely happen.
You will need:
- Optional - 1 lb. of chicken, tofu cut into thin strips (Vegan version with Tofu)
- 1 Red, Yellow, and Green Bell Peppers cut into strips
- ½ Chopped Yellow Onion
- 1 Broccoli head chopped into small pieces
- 2 Tablespoons of cooking oil – sesame or other
- ¼ Cup water added to skillet
- Sriracha Stix or Seasoning Stix Flavor preference
- Cooked rice - white, brown, or wild rice previously cooked in a rice maker or pan
- Cast iron or non-stick pan
- Cut chicken or tofu into strips
- Cook rice on the side or in a rice maker - amount depends on people served
- Sautee 1-3 Sriracha Stix, dissolve in oil and water (amount depends on flavor desired)
- - Add in chopped onion, bell peppers, and broccoli
- - Cook for 10 minutes on medium heat or until vegetables soft
- - Add in cut chicken or tofu - fry in cooking oil for 10 mins or until done
- - Add in cooked rice
- - Serve a complete meal and enjoy!
Let Your Palette Be Your Guide
Everyone lets their palette be their guide when they cook. We do our best to accommodate but if something doesn’t taste good to you, you’re probably not going to serve it. When using Sriracha or seasoning stick, whether a little or a lot, the cooking possibilities seem endless. Preparing vegetables by sauteéing them is super easy as you can add a seasoning stick to the water itself or a frying pan to mix with a little water and oil for instant flavor.
As shown in the recipe mentioned, Sriracha Stix or Seasoning Stix can be added to the center of a skillet mixed with water and oil to skip the time and all the steps of adding multiple seasonings. Cooking vegetables first allow them time to soften before meat or tofu is added for a vegetarian option. If you love to turn up the heat by adding a little spice to your meals you can use as many Sriracha Stix as you like or break the stick in half and add more in portions.
Sometimes someone at your table prefers a less spicy option then you can use a small piece or a half of the Sriracha Stix in your recipes. It is entirely up to you on ways to make mouths water and foreheads too if everyone likes to break a little sweat.
The option is available to create a gourmet inspired home cooked meal to really impress yourself or those you are cooking for. Adding savory flavor can be easily added to sauces and dressings by using a piece of the seasoning stick as it dissolves. Check out our recipes on the blog for Chipotle Mayonnaise, Spicy Ketchup and Spicy Mustard. Stay tuned for more added as they are updated regularly.
Ready, Set, Go Flavor!
When you show up to a party or gathering with the best-tasting appetizer, dish, or savory sauce - everyone there will be so impressed they won’t be able to stop talking about it. Be prepared to answer questions about how you found the time to create such a great dish. However, it is entirely up to you if you want to spill the secrets of a good cook on-the-go and just how easy it is. Sharing the love of Sriracha Stix is likely something you can’t go wrong with, especially when it’s just too good to keep all to yourself. Be sure to check our other recipes for more amazing dishes to add to your collection for easy weekly meal planning for yourself and your family.
Check you local grocery retailer today or order online at www.srirachastix.com, www.seasoningstixs.com or www.amazon.com to flip the script on your same old recipes and really get things cooking today.