Turkey Meatball Sub
Sriracha Seasoning Stix Turkey Meatball Sub
Anyone who loves a tasty meatball sub sandwich and enjoys the flavor of Sriracha will be a huge fan of this recipe. Making spicy meatballs is the first and most important step and it is now so simple and easy with Sriracha Seasoning Stix. One simple way to make this recipe is by making meatballs and adding a piece of Sriracha Stix to each one shown in our recipe below. If you think adding a little extra spice is nice, then you can always add a full stick broken in half to each meatball for more flavor. For whichever level of seasoning you desire, you can have it using Sriracha Stix. It saves time and will work well for adding seasoning or spicy flavor to almost any food item.
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 6 Sriracha Stix - for 12 meatballs, ¼ or ½ of a stick per meatball - for desired flavor level
- ¼ cup sesame or cooking oil
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 inch sandwich roll
- 1 cup of seasoned Tomato sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Parsley leaves (garnish)
- Add turkey, bread crumbs, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl and knead until mixed well
- Make meatballs of medium size by hand rolling and set into a skillet
- Add in ½ or a piece of Sriracha Seasoning Stix into each meatball prior to cooking
- Add cooking oil to skillet and simmer on medium heat until cooked or browned
- As meatballs simmer, place sandwich rolls aside and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese
- Place sandwich rolls in the oven for 10 mins at 350 degrees to melt cheese
- Add tomato sauce to skillet, simmer meatballs until sauce warm
- Add meatballs and sauce to sandwich rolls with melted cheese
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy!
Adding in Sriracha Stix to main dishes like turkey meatballs are a perfect way to add and balance the seasoning from the inside out. After adding in ¼ or ½ of a stick, it is so fast and easy to add in more or to the oil or tomato sauce that the meatballs are cooked in if more flavor is desired. Gone are the days of adding in more chili peppers, paprika, salt, garlic powder, etc. separately which takes time to prepare and taste test often to make sure it is right.
When life is busy and time is limited, an easy side dish or fast meal preparation is the way to go. Having meals kept easy and simple will save time and still provide the flavor and enjoyment that you and your family will appreciate as if you spent hours preparing it!
Just The Seasoning
Another great point to make along with the convenience of using Sriracha Stix is that it does not add a ton of extra ingredients to a meal or snack other than warm savory flavor. When Sriracha is used with almost any food item, all you are adding is the flavor, not much else. This is a bonus if you want to maintain a healthy lifestyle using simple ingredients. Living and eating healthy on the go is not always easy, however, now it can be.
For the days when you want to cook something tasty but still on the healthy side and not full of a long list of added ingredients then Sriracha is the perfect go-to item. It can spice up your life in so many ways from Spanish Rice, Chipotle Mayonnaise, etc. Just see our other recipes for more.
Ready, Set, Go Flavor!
When you show up to a party or gathering with the best tasting appetizer, main dish, or savory sauce - no one will be able to stop talking about it. Be prepared to answer questions about how you found the time to create such a great dish. However, it is entirely up to you if you want to spill the secrets of a good cook and just how easy it is. Sharing the love is something you can’t go wrong with, especially when it is too good to keep all to yourself.
Check your local grocery retailer today or order online at www.srirachastix.com, www.seasoningstixs.com or on www.amazon.com to flip the script on your same old recipes and really get things cooking today!